“If you insist on buying coins you might get banned from the game.” That is what EA said last few months after FIFA 15 official release.
So to recap, EA laid out their attack plan for anyone engaging in coins buying and selling. For anyone buying or promoting there is a 3 strike system:
1. A warning email and in game message.
2. Your club is reset, but you retain access to it and any FIFA points spent on the account are returned.
3. Permanent ban from FIFA online.
While for coin sellers and farmers, the account would immediately receive a “straight red”, an online ban from all EA games.
But as far as FIFA-COINS.COM team confirmed, coins deal is the same as FIFA 14. There are still lots of people buying coins daily with different amount from different coins websites. Coins farmers and stores spring up monthly. What is more, players like Youtubers and Twitchers earn thousands of dollars weekly by promoting these coins stores.
That is to say, it is safe to buy coins even EA new rules have came out for a few months. If not coins, we can barely do everything, like build a strong team, earn money and make fun.
So how to buy FIFA 15 coins safely and instantly from a coins website? Here are some useful tips.
1. Register different Original Accounts. It means you have more chances to transfer your coins from an account being warned.
2. Buy FIFA 15 coins with different accounts. That is safe to transfer your coins to different account as friends.
3. Buy coins with a reasonable amount per deal from one coins website only or the website you buy from usually, like top 5 coins stores reviewed here. If you unfortunately bought coins from a website that get their coins from illegal resources, you will be more dangerous. Or, the more coins websites you purchased, the more risk you will get. Since you traded from different strangers.
Less risk to get banned if you buy coins from a website. That is true! We buy coins weekly safely, so do lots of players. Whom EA exactly want to ban is coins farms, not all you guys who play FIFA 15 and help EA make money.