Since EA’s maintenance of Web App and Companion App, we notice that automated delivery system now is offline from all FIFA 15 Coins websites, like FifaCoin.com. So get your coins in 5 minutes will be harder than before. Anyway, it is still safe to buy coins in consoles.
How to buy and get your coins instantly as usual? Here are some tips.
1. You must list your player for 3 days before you place your order. That is pretty necessary for the website to search your player correctly.
2. Never list a player with Gold or Silver level. Choose a Bronze player will be the best. So that the website can search your player in the Transfer Market easily.
3. Enter your player name, especially your FIFA Ultimate Team name or club name correctly is very important. If the player coins website found is not the one you listed in the market, it means your order Status keeps Processing for a while. That will delay your coins delivery.
4. Before checkout, please remember to check and confirm your order information again. Did you choose the console (PS, Xbox or PC) you want to buy? Did you set the correct BUY NOW PRICE? Did you enter your player name and FUT name exactly? Last buy not least, did you set your Transaction Duration for 3 days!
5. By the way, we found a new feature on FifaCoin.com. The website now allows you to track your order with your website in the website homepage. It is a new function that you can track why you can not get your coins instantly and how to finish your order faster.
We really hope this article can help you guy more!