What new version of FIFA 18 will be updated? In the past few days, # FixFIFA spread like a wildfire through social media. The community called for EA Sports to improve FIFA 18 and eliminate annoying mistakes. On November 23, EA Sports responded. At the same time, they also released FIFA 18 update 4 (1.06 patch instructions) for the PC, now also available on the console. Yesterday, the new FIFA 18 update (November 30) deals with some gameplay errors that were mainly caused by the keeper.
In addition, the error in the skill game has been fixed. Likewise, on the driving range, the EA fixes the player’s in-flight errors and upgrades the default FIFA coaching settings to show actions and mechanical actions, not just actions. Now you can check out the official FIFA 18 Tilte Update here, or check the details of FIFA 18 update 1.07 here.
FIFA 18 Title Update (FIFA 18 Version 1.07 Patch Notes) – November 30
The latest title update for FIFA 18 is now available for PC.
This update includes the following changes:
Addressed the following issues in Gameplay:
● A freeze happening, in some situations, during the goal celebration for a goal that was scored by the goalkeeper.
● The goal celebration being skipped, in some situations, after a goal was scored by the goalkeeper.
● Holding the sprint button will once again cause a goalkeeper to get up quickly if he is on the ground while holding the ball.
● The player sometimes being in control of the wrong player in a Skill Game.
● Stringing the juggle skill move together multiple times in the Practice Arena could cause your player to disappear.
● Updated the default FIFA Trainer settings for the Intro Match to show both Movement and Mechanics instead of just Movement.
Addressed the following issues in Online Modes:
● Captains, or players that had just transferred captaincy to another player, getting disconnected or crashing after inviting another club to a match in Pro Clubs Friendlies in some situations.
Made the following changes in FIFA Ultimate team:
● Added the ability to watch FUT Champions Channel replays in a slower (0.5x) playback speed.
● When toggling the playback speed of the replay, it cycles through Normal –> Fast –> Slow.
● Removed the Single Player Camera from the list of available camera angles in FUT Champions Channel.
● Removed the non-functional Restart button in the FUT Champions Channel Pause Menu.
● Renamed the FIWC Stadium item to FeWC Stadium.
Addressed the following issues in FIFA Ultimate team:
● FUT Squads that had default tactics values that were incorrectly set to over 100 have been reset to the normal default values.
● A visual issue where sometimes the kit that a player selected to play with would not be the kit that their opponent would see them playing with in FUT Online modes.
● The FUT Squad Battles Featured Squad image not loading properly after rapidly transitioning through screens.
● The Pause Menu countdown timer sometimes displaying throughout a FUT Champions Channel replay.
● The scrolling team lineup list sometimes displaying at the start of a FUT Champions Channel replay.
● The penalty shootout tutorial sometimes displaying during a penalty shootout in a FUT Champions Channel replay.
Addressed the following issues in Audio / Visual / Presentation:
● Updates to the 2D portraits for some players.
We will continue to focus on FIFA 18 update patch instructions, and here updated in a timely manner. Throughout the FIFA 18 season, we will provide you with more information and updates. Do you want a cheap FIFA 18 coin? Fifacoin.com is your best choice, with the code “FIFACOINS” and enjoy a 5% discount!